Shayna Baszler is a renowned professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist from the United States. She is best known for her time in WWE where she held the NXT Women’s Championship twice, making her one of the few women to achieve this feat. Prior to her wrestling career, Baszler had a successful career in mixed martial arts (MMA), primarily fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
|August 8, 1980
|Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
|42 years old
|Professional Wrestler and Former Mixed Martial Artist
|WWE NXT Women’s Championship (Twice), MMA Career
|5’7″ (170 cm)
Baszler was an accomplished judoka before transitioning to MMA. She made her professional MMA debut in 2003, and her career spanned over a decade.
Career Highlights and Trivia
- In MMA, Baszler was known for her grappling skills and had the majority of her wins by submission.
- She transitioned to professional wrestling in 2015, training under former UFC fighter Josh Barnett.
- Baszler made her WWE debut in 2017 at the Mae Young Classic tournament.
- She won the NXT Women’s Championship twice, with her first reign lasting for 416 days.
- Baszler has a persona of a tough, no-nonsense fighter which she portrays in her wrestling and MMA careers.
Information about Baszler’s family life is not publicly disclosed as she maintains a high level of privacy concerning her personal life.
Throughout her wrestling career, Baszler has faced off against some notable names in the industry, such as Rhea Ripley, Io Shirai, and Becky Lynch. She is also a member of the wrestling stable, The Four Horsewomen, alongside Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, and Jessamyn Duke.
Estimated Net Worth
As of 2023, Shayna Baszler has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million, which she has earned through her successful careers in MMA and professional wrestling.