Nigerian actress recognized for her roles in high-profile Nollywood movies. She transitioned from a banking career at the African Development Bank to make her acting debut in 2011, rapidly ascending in Nollywood’s ranks.
|Date of Birth||14th February (year unknown)|
|Occupation||Actress, Former Banker|
|Notable Works||I’ll Take My Chances, Ojuju, October 1, Hush, Ratnik, etc.|
|Awards||AMVCA 2017 Best Actress winner, AMAA 2021 Best Actress (nominee)|
Before her acting debut, Meg was a banker at the African Development Bank in Tunis, Tunisia.
- She starred in movies like October 1, Ojuju, and Hush.
- Meg won the AMVCA 2017 Best Actress award and was nominated for the AMAA 2021 Best Actress award.
- Her dramatic entrance into the world was marked by her premature birth at 7 months during a social function her mother attended.
Born in Benue state, Meg belongs to the Idoma-speaking tribe. Information about her immediate family is not prominently mentioned.
She has shared the screen with notable actors like Richard Mofe Damijo in the Nollywood telenovela, Hush.
- Full Name: Meg Otanwa
- Date of Birth: 14th February (year unknown)
- Occupation: Actress, Former Banker
- Notable Works: I’ll Take My Chances, Ojuju, October 1, Hush, Ratnik, etc.
- Awards: AMVCA 2017 Best Actress winner, AMAA 2021 Best Actress (nominee)
- Instagram: @megotanwa
- Contact: [email protected]
- Website: megotanwa.com