Catherine Zeta-Jones is a Welsh actress who gained international fame for her roles in Hollywood movies. She is best known for her roles in films such as “The Mask of Zorro” and “Chicago,” the latter of which earned her an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
|Birthday||September 25, 1969|
|Age||53 years old|
|Known For||“The Mask of Zorro”, “Chicago”|
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Estimated Net Worth||$150 million|
Catherine Zeta-Jones was born and raised in Swansea, Wales. She showed an early interest in acting and dancing and began performing in stage productions at a young age. After leaving school, she moved to London to pursue a career in acting.
Career Highlights and Trivia
- Zeta-Jones began her career on stage and earned recognition for her performance in the musical “42nd Street.”
- She made her breakthrough in Hollywood with the film “The Mask of Zorro” (1998), starring alongside Antonio Banderas and Anthony Hopkins.
- In 2002, she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance as Velma Kelly in the musical “Chicago.”
- Zeta-Jones has also starred in films such as “Traffic” (2000), “Ocean’s Twelve” (2004), and “The Terminal” (2004).
- She received a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2010 Birthday Honours for her contributions to the film industry and charity.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is married to actor Michael Douglas. The couple has two children, Dylan Michael and Carys Zeta.
She has worked with numerous acclaimed actors, including George Clooney, Tom Hanks, and Sean Connery.
Estimated Net Worth
As of 2023, Catherine Zeta-Jones’s estimated net worth is $150 million.