Reina Hardesty Biography
Reina Hardesty is an American actress who is popular and well known. She is known for her roles in StartUp, Greenhouse Academy, and Barney Burman’s Wild Boar, among other TV episodes and films.
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1996|
|Age||25 years (2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches (163 cm)|
Reina Hardesty Net worth
Reina Hardesty has an estimated combined net worth of $450,000.
Reina Hardesty Early Life and Background
Reina Hardesty was born on January 4, 1996, in Orange County, California. Reina Hardesty will be 25 years old in 2021. Manako Ihaya (mom) and Greg Hardesty are Reina’s parents (dad).
Greg Hardesty is a veteran reporter who presently works as a senior staff writer at UC Irvine. In the Orange County Register, he detailed how his then-teenage daughter had sent and received nearly 14,500 text messages in only one month.
Greg wrote about his daughter to encourage parents to strike a balance in their children’s use of telecommunication equipment. After learning how much his daughter used her phone, he had to put a limit on it.
Reina Hardesty Career
Reina Hardesty, an actress and cinematographer, has previously worked with Joss Mardon, Ellisa Down, and Marilyn Fu. She made her debut in the movie industry in 2015.
Maverick, Brockmire, Crisis on Infinite Earth, All Rise, and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow are among her most well-known works. Similarly, she has been cast as the lead in Amazon Prime’s spin-off series ‘The Boys.’
People have begun to recognize her as Aspen as a result of her outstanding achievement in Greenhouse Academy.
She has starred in TV Series and Movies such as,
- Yes, Doctor…? (2015) as Grace Bluffside
- Drive (2016) as Monica Crew
- Astrid Clover (2016) as Gypsy
- Greenhouse Academy (2017-2018) as Aspen Fairchild
- Timeless (2018) as Kayla
- LAid (2017) as Young Maxine
- The Honor List (2018) as Carly Ozawa
- Wild Boar (2019) as Kitty
- Maverick (Pre-production stage) as Katherine Price Short videos
- Hai’s Retirement (2015) as Reina
- A Dish Best Served (2015) as Sarah
- Coming Out (2016) as Child 2
- Oh, Sorry (2020) as Tara
- Startup (2017-2018) Stella Namura
- The Flash (2018-2019) as Joss Mardon / Weather Witch
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (2020) as Joss Mardon / Weather Witch A
- ll Rise (2020) as Molly Park Brockmire (2020) as Beth
- The Boys spinoff (Pre-production stage)
Reina Hardesty Dating
Many people have been fascinated about Reina Hardesty’s love life and relationship status since she rose to fame. The actress, on the other hand, has shown to be one of those public personalities who prefers to keep intimate data private. As a result, Hardesty’s dating history is unknown to the public.
However, because they were frequently spotted together on social media, the actress was once thought to be dating an internet celebrity named William Haynes. Reina and William’s relationship is verified to be platonic, thus the rumors didn’t last long.
Reina Hardesty Height
Reina Hardesty stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches (163 cm). Her weight is reported to be around 103 pounds (47kg)