Eva Maria LaRue (born December 27, 1966) is a 54-year-old tremendous American actress and magnificent model.
She’s been active in the film industry since 1987 and has appeared in numerous films and TV projects.
However, she is prominent for her roles as Maria Santos in the movie, All My Children.
She is also respected for the popular crime-drama, CSI: Miami as Detective Natalia Boa Vista.
Aside from being an actor and model, Eva LaRue is a remarkable philanthropist and an entrepreneur.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Eva Maria LaRue|
|Stage Name:||Eva LaRue|
|Born:||27 December 1966 (age 54 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Long Beach, California, United States|
|Parents:||Marcie LaRuy, Luis LaRuy|
|Children:||Kaya McKenna Callahan|
|Siblings:||Nikka La Rue, Lara LaRuy, Luis LaRuy Jr.|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Joe Cappuccio (m. 2010–2014), John Callahan (m. 1996–2005), John O’Hurley (m. 1992–1994)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Model|
|Net Worth:||US$4 million|
Eva LaRue was born in Long Beach, California, on December 27, 1966, to Marcie LaRue (mother) and Luis LaRue (father).
She has three siblings; two sisters named Nikka La Rue and Lara LaRuy and a brother named Luis LaRuy Jr.
She is an ardent follower of the Baháʼí Faith and originates from the Puerto Rican, French, Dutch, and Scottish ancestry.
Eva LaRue began acting at the age of six and later became a teenage beauty queen.
She won the Danfranc Productions Miss California Empire in 1984, held at the state pageant in Irvine, California.
And before graduating high school, she had won three beauty pageant titles: Little Miss California in 1973, Miss American Teenager in 1983, and the Miss California Empire in 1984.
Eva LaRue studied at Norco High School, where she obtained her high school education and certification. She graduated in 1985.
After graduating from high school, Eva LaRue started modeling, first working with the Judith Fontaine Agency and subsequently with Frederick’s of Hollywood.
She featured in infomercials for Zumba fitness workouts and Sheer Cover Studio mineral makeup. In addition, she has appeared on the covers of numerous magazines, such as LA Direct, Orange Coast, Vivmag, InStyle Weddings, Woman’s World, and Latina.
Eva LaRue was the co-host and announcer on Candid Camera from 1991 to 1992. In addition, she portrayed Dr. Maria Santos Grey on All My Children from 1993 to 1997 and from 2002 to 2005.
She received an encouraging Daytime Emmy Award nomination in the category of “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series” for her performance All My Children.
She also received a nomination in 2004 in the category of “Outstanding Original Song” for composing the song “Dance Again with You,” which was used as a backdrop to the lovemaking scene after the third marriage of the characters Edmund and Maria in June 2003.
In 2010, Eva LaRue reprised her role as Maria, but temporarily on January 5 for a drama titled All My Children‘s 40th anniversary. She also performed in television movies over the years, appearing as Annette Funicello in a biographical film of the adaptation of Danielle Steel‘s film titled Remembrance as Princess Serena.
In 2005, Eva LaRue portrayed Linda Lorenzo, who was George Lopez‘s “Long Lost” sister, in a TV sitcom titled George Lopez. In late 2005, she began the role of Natalia Boa Vista on CSI: Miami. Later, it was revealed at the end of season four that Eva LaRue‘s character, Natalia Boa Vista, was the mole in the lab reporting back to the FBI. Beginning with season five, Eva LaRue became a full-time cast member.
In July and September 2011, she reprised her role as Dr. Maria Santos Grey in a series titled All My Children, but as a guest star, the show wrapped up its network run on ABC. In 2013 she was cast as Agent Tanya Mays in the episode “Final Shot” in a TV series titled Criminal Minds.
In July 2015, it was announced that Eva LaRue had been cast on Fuller House, which is the revival series of the sitcom Full House. She played the character of Teri Tanner, who is the vivacious wife of Danny Tanner. The series premiered on Netflix in 2016.
Furthermore, she played the Admirable character in three episodes of the famously watched TV show, Mack & Moxy. In May 2019, Eva LaRue was cast in a film titled The Young and the Restless as Celeste Rosales.
Eva LaRue, just like most top celebrities, is not left out from participating in social media. She has teeming followers of over 197k on Instagram and a couple more on her Twitter account.
However, the global superstar actress’ Facebook account has not been verified.
- Instagram: @evalarue
- Twitter: @EvaLaRueDotNet
Aside from exhibiting class and great fashion tastes, Eva LaRue prides herself as one of the hottest-looking actresses in the industry. Her beauty is supported with a perfect height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.71 m) and an average weight of 60 kg (132 lbs).
The movie star has a slim body type with body measurement 34-25-33 inches; bra/breast size 34D, waist 25 inches, hips 33 inches. Her dress is size 9 (US).
Unless she is not acting a unique role, Eva LaRue usually appears with brown hair, and her eyes are constantly brown.
Eva LaRue was married to an actor named John O’Hurley for two years until 1994.
Then she married fellow All My Children co-star John Callahan in November 1996, but the couple divorced in 2005. Nevertheless, they had a daughter named Kaya McKenna Callahan, who was born in December 2001.
Unfortunately, John Callahan, who starred as Edmund Grey on the daytime soap opera, died on March 28, 2020, at the age of 66, after suffering a stroke the day before. Before his death, he worked with Eva LaRue as co-host of the 1997 Miss America pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
However, Eva LaRue remarried a man named Joe Cappuccio in June 2010, but he filed for divorce in 2014.
In her spare time, Eva enjoys gardening, horseback riding, and practicing Taekwondo. She has two dogs, a Schnauzer/Poodle mix called Bingo and a teacup Pomeranian called Cholula.
For her popularity and as well- actress, Eva LaRue earns a salary of approximately US$400K per email. Hence has contributed significantly to her overall net worth of approximately US$4 million.
- 1987 The Barbarians as Kara
- 1989 Dangerous Curves as Leslie Cruz
- 1990 Heart Condition as Peisha
- 1990 Crash and Burn as Parice
- 1991 Legal Tender as Newscaster
- 1991 Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go to College as Erin Riddle
- 1993 Body of Influence as Fourth Woman
- 1993 RoboCop 3 as Debbie Dix
- 1993 Mirror Images II as Phyllis
- 2000 One Hell of a Guy as Daphne
- 2008 Lakeview Terrace as Lt. Morgada
- 2011 Grace in Sara as Dr. Lopez
- 2015 Dancer and the Dame as Nicole
- 2015 Liao Chongzhen: A bright candle of the light of humanity as narrator (documentary)
- 2016 WORLD PEACE: A Bahaʼi Vision as narrator ( documentary)
- 2016 Carole Lombard as narrator (documentary)
- 1988 Santa Barbara as Margot Collins (24 episodes)
- 1989 Charles in Charge as Daphne Prentiss (Episode: “Chargin’ Charles”)
- 1989 Perfect Strangers as ‘A’ Student (Episode: “Teacher’s Pest”)
- 1989 Freddy’s Nightmares as Gina (Episode: “Missing Persons”)
- 1990 Married… with Children as Carrie (Episode: “Rock and Roll Girl”)
- 1990 Dragnet as Nancy Moir (Episode: “Little Miss Nobody”)
- 1991 They Came from Outer Space as Juanita Gillespie (Episode: “Animal Magnetism”)
- 1991 Dallas as DeeDee ( Episode: “Win Some, Lose Some”)
- 1991 The New Adam-12 as Maria (Episode: “Missing”)
- 1991 Candid Camera
- 1993 Nurses as Cindy (Episode: “Super Bowl”)
- 1993–98, 2002–05, 2010–11 All My Children as Dr. Maria Santos Grey
- 1995 A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story as Annette Funicello
- 1996 Remembrance as Serena Principessa di San Tibaldo Fullerton
- 1997 Out of Nowhere as Denise Johnson
- 1997 Head Over Heels as Carmen Montaglio
- 1998 Ice as Alison
- 1998 Diagnosis: Murder as Kathryn Wately (Episode: “Wrong Number”)
- 1999 Soldier of Fortune, Inc. as Dr. Newman (Episode: “Critical List”)
- 1999 Grown-Ups as Claire (Episode: “J Says”)
- 1999 For Your Love as Fariba (Episode: “The Girl Most Likely To…”)
- 2000–01 Third Watch as Brooke (9 episodes)
- 2000–01 Soul Food as Josefina Alicante(5 episodes)
- 2003–05 George Lopez as Linda Lorenzo (2 episodes)
- 2005 Modern Girl’s Guide to Life Talent (5 episodes)
- 2005–12 CSI: Miami as Natalia Boa Vista ( seasons 5–10, 152 episodes)
- 2006 Cries in the Dark as Carrie
- 2012 Family Trap as Veronica
- 2012 Help for the Holidays as Sara Vancamp
- 2013 Criminal Minds as Agent Tanya Mays (Episode: “Final Shot”)
- 2014 Hell’s Kitchen Herself Season as 13 Episode 1: “18 Chefs Compete”
- 2015 Letter Never Sent as Mrs. Sampson
- 2016 Fuller House as Teri Tanner (Episode: “Our Very First Show, Again”)
- 2019 The Young and the Restless as Celeste Rosales (15 episodes)
- 2020 Finding Love in Quarantine as Amber Russell